9 Eylül 2012 Pazar

say it again . . . in english please !



now it's time to write in english . . .
one year ago I created this blog for the poetry's i wrote.

I usually wrote them in turkish,
it's my mother language
[ not really I'm a kurdish girl . . . ]

after one year I had an idea !
no, no it was not an idea it was only an old thought

when i created this blog, i said okay, i will write in 2/3 languages
in turkish and english may in german
therefore the name of my blog " lost-with-dreams" is in english . . .

but now i just wanna write in english
may in 2 languages ,
i think it's a good way to make a practise and refresh my english experience  . . .

and so I can see, how many people read my posts
when I'm writing in english
 and if the statistics will rise or go down 
 
:))
 
Miss Dreamer :) 








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

yazarsan okurum.